Don’t let your health hold you back
Osteopathy Is NOT for you if……….
- You’re happy to wait months to see an NHS physio.
- You have figured out how to manage it yourself, and don’t need to see an expert.
Osteopathy is for you if…
- Your frustrated as you are finding day-to-day movement tougher and tougher.
- You feel helpless after a GP has fobbed you off over the phone.
- Your tired of having to resort to taking painkillers, which hardly touch it.
- You are concerned as the pain seems to be getting worse.
- You just can’t wait months to see an NHS consultant or physio.
- You are seeking the peace-of-mind that comes with having an expert diagnose the problem.
Osteopaths help people to get out of pain. Suitable for those with acute minor injuries or chronic conditions such as neuralgia, sciatica, headaches and muscular tension.
Adam Robertson founded East Cornwall Osteopathy after taking over Richard Southam the Chiropractor who worked at the Wellbeing centre. He is currently the only practicing Osteopath in Liskeard, as Mr Adrian Banbury retired. Adam uses a mixture of hands-on and exercise techniques to get you back to your best. He does this by using a refined system established over a hundred years ago, that relaxes tense muscles whilst mobilising tight joints.
If you are concerned about what is causing your pain, why dont you have your first no-obligation comprehensive assesment for only £35. Please be aware that Adam will phone you before an appointment to talk through his COVID safeguarding policy before your first treatment,
Wellbeing Centre, Pigmeadow Ln, Liskeard PL14 6AT
Getting to us
The car park that you would want to head towards is called Westbourne Long Stay Car Park. Which like the clinic has a very central location. From the high street you want to take a Barras Pl road that is opposite the headquaters of the Cornish Times on a roundabout. Stay on this road as it heads up a hill, and becomes West Street. After about 50 metres along this road take a left into the entrance of the car park. I recommend that you park your car close to the rear entrance to the CO-OP.
Walking from the car park couldn’t be easier. Just head to the entrance of the CO-OP and take a left. along PigMeadow Lane. Our clinic is on the left in a building called the Wellbeing Centre.
Any bus that takes you to Liskeard High Street will get you to the clinic. -> 11 From Callington -> 71 From St Germans and Saltash